Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item ctagory for cash sales order

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a cash sales order with two line items - one material and one service.

Following are settings.

Document type- ZBV-

Material item category- ZBVN

Service item category- ZTAW

I created cash invoice I got error message that

" ZTAW item category is not relevant for billing."

My requirement is to invoice material and service items in same document.

Thanks,

Vrajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VOV7 T.Code.

enter your item category in position.Select that line.Goto details.

Select the billing relevance as "B" or "C" or "F" as per your requirement.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Go to VOV7 and give the relevant Item Category and check for Relevance for Billing. What is mentioned there and if it is blank then it means it is not relevant for billing.

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is relevant for billing.It is not blank.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

It is not possible to combine both ZBVN and ZTAW items in the same billing document because the billing relevance fields of both of theseitem categories are different

It needs to be same for combining (this thumb rule has to be met First)

Billing

Q: SAP allows a non-inventory item and an inventory item to be in the same document till delivery but splits at the time of creation of billing document. Can we combine a non-inventory item with an inventory item in one invoice? Can we treat it as a value item in sales order so that it is priced and then make it as a text item in delivery documents so that it appears in the same invoice and does not split?

A1: Make the non-stock material deliverable, but not pickable. Both items will carry into the delivery, and therefore appear on the same invoice.

A2: Change the copy rule for orders->invoices and deliveries->invoices to specify that invoice combination is permitted. However note that for system to create combined invoices, PO number, payment terms, sales organization, and distribution channel must be identical. Else undesirable combinations may be created by the system.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sd-faq.htm

To achieve this apart from what is told here, a lot of customizations are reqd and also for this too the billing relevance fields needs to be same in both its item categories

Regards

Raja