cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Check Cost Center to Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there any FM to check if a cost center is involved A250 relationship with any position. The input parameter should be the costcenter and the outparam should be the position with which it has the A250 relationship.

Thanks in Advance

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls try to use "RH_STRUC_GET" FM by passing following parameter value

ACT_OTYPE = 'K'

ACT_OBJID = Costcenter ID

ACT_WEGID = 'CC_RESP' - Standard Eval.Path

ACT_PLVAR = '01'... You can get the list of Position assigned in the output table "RESULT_TAB"

Thanks

Kamal Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

The FM specified by you gives the result as follows

For example for A250 Relation

S(788900) --> A250 (is responsible for) --> Cost Center ID

So when we pass the first one we will get the corresponding Cost CenterID.

But my requirement is exactly opposite to the thing specified by you. I want to know the person who is reponsible for a given cost center ID. Where the CC Id will be the input and i require the Person Id as the output.

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK

I couldn't find any std. Eval.path to fulfill u r requirement. So can you create a new custom Eval.path and try to use the std.FM " " to get person managing the cost center

Custom Eval.path details

10 K B 011 Cost center assignment * O

20 O B 012 Is managed by... * S

40 S A 008 Holder * P

Let me know, if you find an issue to create a custom eval.path otherwise we will find a another solution

Thanks

Kamalbabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using A250 for finding the owner of the Cost Center, but I have a query as we can assign the same Cost Center to Multiple positions, and when check as per your mentioned above then will get multiple position ID adn how system will identify the exact positiion ID.

regards,