cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Due List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have both the order and delivery related billing in sales document set to Pro-forma invoice.

Could you please tell me how I can create a F2 sales document using billing document or provide me a link which explains the process of generating the F2 invoices.The sales order has item categorues with both order and delivery billing set.

Please help.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have both the order and delivery related billing in sales document set to Pro-forma invoice.

What is the meaning of this statement? Does this mean in your order type in VOV8 have you set billing type either as F8 or F5 for both order and delivery related billing

If you had input single billing type for both orde related and delivery related say both as F8 then it is logically wrong

It has to be two different billing types

Could you please tell me how I can create a F2 sales document using billing document or provide me a link which explains the process of generating the F2 invoices.The sales order has item categorues with both order and delivery billing set.

What is the meaning of this statement? Having talked about proforma billing here you are talking about F2 billing which is a commercial invoice delivery related

Order related or delivery related

Order related billing means in billing or while doing billing your sales order is referred

that means copy controls VTFA comes in to picture

Delivery related billing means in billing or while doing billing your delivery document is referred

that means copy controls VTFL comes in to picture

This is differentiated by item category billing relevance field

In the same sales order (or order type) we can have two items with different item categories with different billing relevances

Say we can have in the order type OR two items (two materials) with TAN and TAS as ther item categories

Note TAN carries billing relevance as A (delivery related billing) and TAS carries billing relevance as F (order related billing)

If that happens billing will be split

There will be two different invoices all items of TAN in one invoice and all items of TAS in another invoice

For such scenarios we have to mention if the item is order related billing it will pick billing type as F1

if the item is delivery related billing it will pick billing type as F2

In standard the order related billing field is filled with F1 billing type and the delivery related billing field is filled with F2 billing type in VOV8

What exactly is your requirement?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sincere apologies Raja for confusing everyone with a wrong message. I wanted say the below.

I have created a sales order which had items with different item categories (TAN, TAB & TAS). TAS has billing relevance set to B and TAN & TAB set to A. I have also assigned the delivery and order relevant billing documents in Document type setting to F5 and F5. I have done the MIGO for TAS and MIGO, MIRO for TAB items.

Because this had different item categories in the sales order, I used billing due list to generate a single invoice. The pro-forma invoice created looks OK. Now, my requirement is to create a single invoice (Similar to pro-forma invoice which had all the items displayed) either using billing due list or any process. Could you please guide me through the process.

Also, I requested for a link which could explain the invocing using billing due list in a step-step process.

Many Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards

Kumar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

First of all no need for apologies This sort of error can happen to anyone ,even to me too

Your statement was confusing which i mentioned and asked clarification

Coming to your issue

TAN (standard item) carries billing relevance as A delivery related billing

TAB ( individual purchase order item) also carries billing relevance as A delivery related billing

TAS (Third party item) carries billing relevance as F order related billing status acocording to the invoice qty

This means you can bill your customer after receiveing the vendor invoice

These are the standard settings

You can combine different items of a sales order into one billing document provided the billing relevance of those item categories are same

This is a prerequisite to be met

TAN and TAB has billing relevance as A but they too also cannot combined in to single billing doc because the TAB has special stock indicator as E which TAN doesnot have

Creating proforma is not a problem For commercial billing creation these are the controls system looks into

Hope i have clarified

It is not possible to put them all under the same bill

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for the clarification Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Need your help again.

My requirement is to send one single invoice to customer. Can I use invoice list to do that?

The invoice list includes both delivery related billing document and order related billing document. I tried it in my system and is taking me to the dump. I would like to know the possibility of doing this.

Please explain.

Many Thanks

Kumar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Invoice lists contains a list of billing documents

Invoice List is not created for a Billing document type or it is not a billing document

Invoice List is created basically for a Payer

Suppose in a company if the Head-office makes the payment for all its branches, in this case instead of sending individual invoices, an Invoice List is send to the Payer that is HO

Invoice List can contain Invoices,Debit memo,Credit memo & Cancellation.

Invoice List is of 2 types

(a) LR and (b) LG.

All receivable type of billing documents are listed under Invoice List type LR, and all Payable type of billing document are listed under Invoice List type LG.

So, Invoices and Debit memo are listed under LR and similarly, Credit memo and Cancellation are listed under Invoice List type LG.

Settings reqd to achieve this

a. Select a Factory calender .

b. Assign the Factory calender to the Customer master data of the Payer (sales area data --- Billing --- Invoice list dates) in XD01

c. If you have agreed for a factoring discount with the Payer(head-office) the add the condition types---- RL00 and MW15. (if reqd)

d. Create condition record for the above condition type.

e. In the Billing type (VOFA),specify the Invoice list type (LR or LG)

T codes used to create/change/display invoice lists are VF21/VF22/VF23

So both your order related invoices say for example F1 and delivery related invoices say for example F2 they all can fall under a single invoice list type LR

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this: In the billing due list transaction (VF04) enter in Billing type enter F2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

For what specific reason both Order & Delivery related Billing in Sales Document has been set to Pro forma invoice. Any way you can any way manually change the Billing Type while creating the Billing in VF01 T.Code.