Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending mails from Collaboration launch Pad

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I am trying send e-mails from the collaboration Launch Pad, but it is giving an error saying "No logon data found for system SMTP". Can somebody tell me where do I maintain the logon data?

Regards,

- Prasenjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasenjit !

Since its been a long time that you have posted this message, I would like to know if you have found any resolution to your problem? I'm asking this as even I am facing the same kind of issue (I'm unable to send email when clicking the option for saving the copy to sent folder). Let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Junaid

former_member394902
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junaid,

Check this thread

Hope this helps.

Akhilesh

former_member945471
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Prasenjit,

Enabling mailing for collaboration.

1. Activate Mailing Service by going to

System Administration --> System Configuration --> Knowledge Management --> Content Management --> Mailing Service.

Ensure Active check box is selected.

2. Create System Alias by going to

System Administration --> System Configuration --> System Landscape

Go to content area.

Portal Content --> Content Provided By SAP --> Collaboration and right click.

Select New from PAR --> System.

Choose the iview com.sap.netweaver.coll.app.gw and hit next button. Select Java_Mail option and hit next button. Enter appropriate System Name and ID and hit next button. Hit finsh button and open object for editing.

Select System Aliases from display option and add an alias for the system. Save changes.

3. Create Mail Transport by going to

System Administration --> System Configuration --> Knowledge Management --> Collaboration.

Click Groupware Transports in content area.

Select Mail Transport on next screen.

Click New button and create new mail transport definition.

Give SMTP server being used in organisation, 'Sent' for ‘Sent messages folder’, and give

system alias created in step 2 as alias.

Thanks and regards,

Arun

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply, actually the error is coming when I am checking the check box to save the content to sent items folder. Can you tell me what could be the problem?

Regards,

- Prasenjit