cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Institution sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In case of sales order Business wants sales Report for Institutional sale which has been done through Dealer Sale.Please give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Actually in our previous project what we did was to have a separate distribution channel for Institutional Sales so that it was easier for us for reporting purpose.Please check through your Dealer Sales there must be something unique for Institutional Sales for you to fetch the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But my question is Business sales products to Institution which has been done through Dealer .so how dealer margin get calculated or dealer will get commission for this sale.Please give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Ashutosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

I really dont know your scenario as it differs from business to business. But in my scenario if the delaer sells it to an Institution he needs to produce the bill and letter from the concerned institution regarding the sales. Then based on that letter or invoice we used to give 20% discount through issue of Credit Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

But in my business process dealer work as a agent which give only information about Institution.According to that Sales done directly from Plant to Institution & according to aggrement Dealer will get commission 10% of total Invoice amount.So how it is configured in the system.Pl give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Poplu.

Answers (0)