cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we see the archieved sales documents & un-archieve them ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have tried to see the archieved documents via VARA and even I tried with t-code SARA but I am not able to see the archieved sales documents and understand how to un-archieve them back.

Valuable inputs from our end needed regarding the same.

Regards,

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Await response.

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please hold......

Looking up the definition of "archieved".......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies for mis-spelling the word as "Archieved", it should have been spelled as "Archived".

But, my question still remains open...

Regards,

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Archiving object for archiving sales document is SD_VBAK which you can archive using the SARA transaction code. Once the documents are archived, you can access the archived documents using the transaction code SARI or SARE which is archive information system but make sure the relevant archive info-structure is activated before archiving the data. Check if the reload program is available for this object in the transaction code AOBJ. If yes, then you can reload the archived data back to SAP system for changes or modifications else it you would have to create a custom reload for doing the same but keep in mind that reloading or un-archiving is NOT recomended by SAP as it would create a lot of inconsintencies with the present data in the SAP system. Yes, reloading can be done immediately after archiving.

Thanks,

Shamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shamim,

I have checked as per your information and found that SD_VBAK doesn't have a Reload Program assigned to it. Then I checked with SD_VTTK for which reload program is active, then I tried to find the archived shipments under SD_VTTK with SARA, but system is throwing an error message " No active info structures exist for archiving object SD_VTTK"

Anyways, thanks a lot for your wonderfull piece of information.

Regards,

Hrishi