cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Remburshment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to know where i can do the remburshment related activity means which transaction or which screen i can used for that .Am not aware of that .

And also in my manager approval screen i want to show the estimated trip amout so how we can do that .Am new in SAP HR .

kindly help meeee.

thanks

regards

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

reimbursement related activity

For reimbursement you create expense types and assign it to wage types created and after filling all expense types and amount in TCode PR05 post the expense to FI. Go to PRFI select payroll area,PERNR and TRIP Number. then go to PRRW and post the it to FI.

estimated trip amount

To show estimated amount you have to create an Expense Type called estimated cost and select reimbursement type as estimated amount.

Hope this helps. Please let me know for further clarifications.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shilpa,

Can you tell me in detail these lines .

To show estimated amount you have to create an Expense Type called estimated cost and select reimbursement type as estimated amount.

Means suppose i have to show my estimated trip cost to my manager for approval screen in pr03 transaction so how i can dooo.

thanks

regards

sandeep dabral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You want traveler to enter the estimated cost or the system should calculate the estimated cost?

If the requirement is that traveler should be able to enter estimated cost:

go to Travel Management->Travel Expenses->Master Data->Travel Expense Types->Create Travel Expense Types for Individual Receipts

here create a expense type say D001- Estimated cost and maintain the following value.

Travel Expense Cat- Other

Provider Category- Blank

Expense type permissibility- give all ur employee groupings (1234568)

Amounts are-Estimated costs,no reimbursment to Employees.

Thnaks and Regards,

Shilpashree