cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add more search criteria and additional field in result for VA05N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to use VA05N (List Sales Orders) but the std report don't have the required search criteria nor all the fields that my customer would like to se in the result of the report.

Is it possible to configure more criteria and additional fields in the result or do you think it is better to build a z-report for this purpose?

Br Emma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Emma,

As you kow VA05N is a standard SAP reports & you are not supposed to changed / edit any SAP Standard Settings.

Now VA05N is already a new version (which has multiple selection creteria & other features) of earlier report - VA05.

Still if VA05N is not fulfilling your requirement, then you should go for ABAP development, i.e. Z-Report. What you can do is copy the VA05N program & make necesaary changes in the new Z-report.

Thus is always better of create a new Z-Repot, than to make changes to existing SAP standard reports.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer SAP Note# 350068

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As it is a standard report it is not advisable to change the standard one.

So go for a Z-report by copying the same code and do some some alterations as required for you.

Check with your ABAPer and ask for your requirement.

He/She will change the code as per your requirement.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Emma,

It is always better to go in for a Z report to cater to your requirement.As one should not alter the standards as you never know where that will have adverse impact.