cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting some issue regarding Business partner code.When I am extending one customer code in another company code .....still that time everything fine but when business partner code is extended in another company code,it automatically delete customer's address(general data) from previous company code.

I will really be grateful to get a solution of the same.

Thnx in advance.

With regards,

Subhasis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vigneshg1992
Explorer
0 Kudos

Business Partner CUS041 Extended to Comp./Sales - I found this error while uploading the customer master.Kindly provide me the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create the Customer in the same Customer code under another Company code also, provided both the Company code must have been assigned to the same client/ Company.

Suppose ,presently your Customer is existing under Company code 1000 and you want it to extend it to Company code 1100 in the same Customer code.

Ensure that, both the Company codes 1000 & 1100 belong to the same Client/ Company, so check the assignment in Enterprise structure.

Now, go to t.code XD01, specify Account group, specify the new Company code to which you want to extend and specify the Sales area and press enter.

System will not show you any "General data" as it already exist if the new Company code is under the same Client/ Company.

General data is independent of any organisational unit and is Clent specific, so system will not allow you to fill up it again and again under same Client.

Only, "Company code data" and "Sales area data" you need to fill up and save it.

I think, possibly the new Company code to which you want to extend the Customer, may not have been assigned to your Client/ Company, check it.