Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help need for Dunning letter (F150)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a problem with dunning letter

In level 1 only the client needs Two tables data , In table one i need to print the over due items only and in table two i need to display all items(it may overdue or not) in main window.

In debug i have find PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE (FM is triggring).

i have printed the table one data by using the text elements 530 - Line item heading , 531-- Line item line layout ,

My question is how to print the Table two data, i didnt find other text elements for solving the problem.

in this case what needs to be done, can we create the same text elements like 530 & 531 & 581 & 582.

Thanks in advance

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to print two different layout i.e. with two different header and line items ,in the same dunning letter.

Please let me know how to do it?

I am using the copy of 'fi_print_dunning_notice' and made all the changes in BTE.

Its working fine for single layout in same dunning letter,

but i am not gettung how to call different element to print two different layout in the same dunning letter.

please let me know if you know how to do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got the Result by doing the below process..

Dunning outputs use the function module FI_DUNNING_PRINT_NOTICE. You can copy this to a Z function module and make some changes to the data selection. You will have to look into the code and decide what changes you need.

The process to use a bespoke program to do the dunning print is as follows:

UNDER FI GLOBAL SETTINGS in the configuration,

There are Business Transaction Events. Within that you can configure the same to enable a Z function module in place of the standard function module (from the FUNCTION GROUP F150)

u2022 Create function group ZFTP_F150

u2022 Copy standard function module FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE of function group F150 to ZFTP_FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE in function group ZFTP_F150

u2022 Copy standard function module PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE of function group F150 to ZFTP_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE in function group ZFTP_F150

u2022 Within the function module ZFTP_FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE, change function module call for PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE to ZFTP_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE

u2022 Create a new include ZFTPI_ROUTINES within the function group and copy the subroutines LOG_MSG, LOG_MSG_TAB, & LOG_SYMSG from the function group F150 to this include

AS AN ALTERNATE, YOU CAN COPY THE WHOLE FUNCTION GROUP

u2022 Maintenance view TBE31 (SM30). Change the function module from FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE to ZFTP_FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE against the event 00001720 FI-FI entry