cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Variant related problem in Drill Down working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We had a business requirement that in CO02 transaction users should now be allowed to change the Material Component quantity . To address this requirement we had created a Transaction Variant YCO02 and it is working in normal course .

However we face problem in certain Drill-Down working . E.g in Tcode COOIS , when users double click a Production Order it goes to CO02 and user has no authorization for CO02 . Insteat of CO02 , user has authorization for YCO02 .

Pl guide us as how can we resolve this problem.

With Thanks and Rgds

Sonia Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

As per our understanding there is 2 buttons in COOIS,1 is for to got CO02 and 2 is for CO03.if they click on change order which leads to CO02,but in your case there is no authorization.so it will give erroe.

As per your saying,user is double clicking on the order and going to CO02 which is not possible bcos it will lead to CO03.

Then where exactly u r facing the problem,u cant make COOIS to got ur transaction variant YCO02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sonia,

When the user double clicks the prodn order, It wont go to Co02 ...It will go to Co03 only....

please check...

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating transaction variant you have used YCO02 in the field T Code. Instead of that you create another variatn with CO02 in T code field and give authorization to users. I think now they can view from standar coois report also.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr KrishnamurthyDSS

Thanks for reply .

Pl clarify that can we make Transaction Variant with the same name i.e CO02 .

If Transaction Variant and Original Transaction have the same name (i.e CO02) then how to control the authorization , because we want to give authorization only for Transaction Variant one and not for base transaction .

Kindly help me pl .

Rgds

Sonia Agarwal