cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inprocess inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

I've used inspection point 150 i.e. Generated insp. point, quantity or time and partial qty not supported in routing header. (Time based point is used)

When i enter results and save the operation during results recording, the system is asking yield , how can i avoid this. The client here doesn't use "yield confirmation" during inprocess inspection.

Kindly resolve.

Regards

Prahlad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prahlad

You can do that

1) instead of 2 select 3 ie Automatic Valuation Based on Inspection Point Definition.

But for this you need to do a configuration also for acceptance valuation code & rejection valuation code . This can be done in

SPRO>QM> Quality Planning> general> Define Identifier for inspection point > 150> Go to Valuation tab & maintain Default settings for selected set, accepted codes and rejected codes

What happens by this is that The inspection point is valuated automatically using the inspection point definition.

If all the inspection characteristics are accepted, the acceptance valuation code is used.

If one or more inspection characteristics have been rejected, the rejection valuation code is used.

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prahlad

please find the steps for the same

1) Go to CA02

2) Go to operation overview - double click on the control key for QM operation

3) Scroll down to get Quality management - Inspection point

4) maintain here 2 Valuation

This will solve the issue

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply. yeah the yield is not being asked now but i actually want to avoid the pop-up which i get upon saving the operation. The pop up is for Valuation and partial lot assignment wherein it asks for short text.

Can we avoid this?

prahlad