Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Letter for transaction F150

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a dunning letter , level 2 for transaction F150.

As per the requirement it should display the balance in the beging rather than in last (as it was before)

so I coped the print program and did some changes and Assigned that program to my sap script....

but when i am going in debugging....

it is taking the old program only...

Anybody having any idea where to configure my new program??

Thanks and Best Regards.

Kusum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubey,

You can check the following customizing settings :

Define Dunning Forms (with SAP Forms)

We Require some standard u201CSPROu201D settings :

The standard settings allow us to create dunning notices using SAP Smart Forms, we must first define the corresponding function module in u201CSPROu201D.

1. Financial Accounting (New) Financial Accounting Global Settings ( New ) -->Business Transaction Events.

The SAP Business Framework screen appears.

2. Choose Settings -> P/S function modules -> ... of an SAP appl. .

Continue..

3. Under the Business Transaction Event (BTE) "1720" with application indicator FI-FI, change the function module name and save your entries.

Standard settings in u201CSPROu201D

Financial Accounting (New)--> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -->Business Transactions --> Dunning --> Printout ->Assign dunning forms.

Select u2018Dunning Procedureu2019 and choose u2018Forms for normal dunning procedureu2019

Choose u2018Company Codeu2019

Change the name of your dunning form

I thought, it will work for your requirement.

Thanks

Raghava Vakada

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubey,

You can check the following customizing settings :

Define Dunning Forms (with SAP Forms)

We Require some standard u201CSPROu201D settings :

The standard settings allow us to create dunning notices using SAP Smart Forms, we must first define the corresponding function module in u201CSPROu201D.

1. Financial Accounting (New) Financial Accounting Global Settings ( New ) -->Business Transaction Events.

The SAP Business Framework screen appears.

2. Choose Settings -> P/S function modules -> ... of an SAP appl. .

Continue..

3. Under the Business Transaction Event (BTE) "1720" with application indicator FI-FI, change the function module name and save your entries.

Standard settings in u201CSPROu201D

Financial Accounting (New)--> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -->Business Transactions --> Dunning --> Printout ->Assign dunning forms.

Select u2018Dunning Procedureu2019 and choose u2018Forms for normal dunning procedureu2019

Choose u2018Company Codeu2019

Change the name of your dunning form

I thought, it will work for your requirement.

Thanks

Raghava Vakada

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable help.

My form was already assigned , the way you said. I assigned the ZFM as well but the problem is but the problem is when I am putting break point in my ZFM it is not going in that, it means it is going in the old one only.As I have to display the balance in begining I have to change the print program but it is not going in my print program :(.

Regards.

Kusum.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

That is solved:).

Now I am getting another problem ... I am getting problem with the text element.

I am trying to display the balance amount which was in footer, now i want to display in begining but then it is spoiling the whole layout.Even I created new element then also it is not working:(

Any idea??

Regards.

Kusum.