cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to create return order for the BOM items. What are the item categories involved in the process

Regards,

CS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CS

There is no Standard Return Item category for BOM Header Components like TAP (Header Item Category for LUMF BOM) or TAQ ( ITem Category for ERLA) BOM.

But you can create a copy of TAQ and mark the new Item category as Returns and Determine the New item category

for ex. I have created a new IC ZAQ ( Copy of TAQ) but the Return Check box is marked in this one. Mark the ZAP relavant for copy controls.

I have created a new IC ZAE ( Copy of TAE) but the Return Check box is marked in this one. Mark the ZAE relavant for copy controls

Do the Item category determination as follows :

Doc type ( OR ) + Item cat Grp ( ERLA) + High Level Item Cat ( Blank ) + Usage ( Blank ) = ZAQ

Doc type ( OR ) + Item cat Grp ( NORM) + High Level Item Cat ( ZAP ) + Usage ( Blank ) = ZAE.

Now create your return Sales order with reference to the old sales order.

Similarly you can also do for LUMF Bom also..

The Reason why we dont use LUMF BOM for returns is that normally we delivery group several indivudual item under one BOM and sell it to the customer to make sure that the customer is getting all the requsted items on a single day. and if there is any fault, the customer will not return all the products right. he will return only the corresponding product..