cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field selection in Rebate processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I want to consider Quantity Contract number (VBELN) as one of criteria for rebate processing when i create condition table accordingly and add this table in access sequence and select Fields tab system shows Condition as VBELN, Document struct as Blank, Doc Field as Blank,I/O as RED light.Also system issues a message that select document field for VBELN message no VT510.

I think there are limited fields available for rebate processing.

Please suggest the solution for above problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu Mandade

VBELN is the Current Sales Document Number. whether it is invoice or billing document or delivery.

This will not take the quantity contract number. if you want the quantity contract number, then create a new custom field in the communication structure KOMPAZ and MODIFY THE USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP to retreive the quantity contract document from the sales order and pass it to the custom field.

The Quanity contract can be obtained either by the document flow of the sales order number or by the vbap-vgbel. ( if the sales order is created with reference to a quanity contract)

Then create a new access sequence with the custom field and then create a fresh rebate agreeement. and invoice.

Now the system reads the quantity contract iformation and if there is any cond record maintained, it will trigger in the invoice.

This excersise is necessary because the rebate conditions are triggered only in the invoices and in the invoice table VBRP we dont find the quantity contract information.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagavatula,

Thanks for your valuable replay, Can you tell me in which include I will have to supply the value for customized field such as MV45AFZZ or RV60AFZZ or in both include ( User exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP )

Appreciate if replay with detailed procedure of the same.

Thanks,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Exit in RV60AFZZ bcoz the rebate conditions are calculated only in the billing documents...