Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error connecting to SAP BW

Hello, we are experimenting on BO connection to SAP BW using SAP Integration kit. The connection used to work several weeks ago. But now it no longer works, the SAP BW system rejects the BO query with the following message:

"A database error occured. The database error text is: The supplied XML is not valid. [C_TKT_TP].[LEVEL01]. (WIS 10901)"

There is also a supplementary information: the SAP BW system has crashed a week ago and the admin restored the system a prior state. It may or may not be related to the error.

In fact, what I would like to know is: what exactly is the message that BO sends to SAP BW. I have tried to trace the message by adding -trace parameter to the WebIntelligence ProcessingServer service. And I got the a package of logs, but nothing seems to be the real message.

And the error mentions XML, is the message sent by BO to SAP a message of XML for Analysis?

Thanks a lot!

BTW, how do I upload the log files?

it looks like you are using a universe directly on top of the cube. Could you verify if that issue happens when using a BI query with the hierarchy activated.

Clearly you getting errors from the OLAP BAPI interface in the SAP BW system.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question