cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate vendor from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to update partners main data and add five specific fields into LFA1 table in ECC side.

Vendors are replicated to SRM side by stantard (I heard).

And finally I don't need these fields in SRM side but it doesn't matter if these fields are replicated.

Do you have any information about this point? Do you have to do something or/and work on the vendors interface beetween ECC and SRM?

TY

Mathieu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

Transaction BBPGETVD exists to download vendor information as business partner information from the back end system into the Enterprise Buyer system. Also note The vendor master data can be synchronized automatically using the program BBP_VENDOR_SYNC. This program should be scheduled as job.It is also possible to replicate all new vendors form the ERP back end automatically. Nevertheless for the initial download of Vendor Master Data, you should not use BBP_VENDOR_SYNC but the initial download transaction.

Regards

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your answer, it is really helpful.

Do you know if my new specific fields from ECC will be transfert with this standard SAP program.

Actually i don't need them on SRM side but it's ok if there are transfered.

Do i have to customize something or update these standard programs or these standard programs will work after action by "business add in" to my vendor data reference?

TY again

Mathieu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mathieu,

1 - Do you know if my new specific fields from ECC will be transfert with this standard SAP program

Of course not. Those fields are customer fields in R/3, so nothing exist in standard report to replicate CUF from R/3 to SRM.

2 - Actually i don't need them on SRM side but it's ok if there are transfered.

If those CUF are not mandatory in SRM, no use to replicate them using enhancement or standard modification. Indeed, if you replicate those fields, you will have to manage them in SRM (at the same time in SAP GUI for BP transaction and for WEB GUI with Manage Business Partner transaction).

3 - Do i have to customize something or update these standard programs or these standard programs will work after action by "business add in" to my vendor data reference?

You will have to make corresponding modifications:

i - in report BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA (for transactions BBPGETVD and BBPUPDVD),

ii - in report BBP_VENDOR_SYNC (for vendor synchronization),

iii - in report BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB (vendor replication as job),

iv - in report BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB (excute vendor update from backend as job).

So, finally, as you can see, many developments will be necessary.

That's why, as your five new R/3 fields are not mandatory in SRM, don't manage their replication to SRM.

Nevertheless, check (after your LFA1 modifications) standard reports indicated above are not impacted (i mean they correctly work after R/3 table modification).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a lot for this detailled answer.

Mathieu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one issue where some vedors information like incoterma and payment terms are not on portal when trying to shop.

These informations are availale in ECC as well SRM Gui (Vendor Data in Tcode BBPMAININT).

BBP_VENDOR_SYN job updates these information from ECC to SRM GUI but it creates an first additional which doesnot has these informations though the information is there in second row.

It seems the portal picks up information from first row so it does not appear on portal.

I need to manually update the information using tcode BBPUPDVD.

Can any one suggest to get resolve this issue?

Thanks

Anjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If the added five fields are require for SRM then they are mandatory in SRM.

BR

Satish