Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while outbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In WE19, when i enter control record details( sender and receiver port, partner etc ) and then when i

click outbound processing button i am getting a warning saying that "IDOC saved successfully but it

should not or cannot be sent". i am tring to send the IDOC out from ecc6 to xi . can anyone tell me

what would the problem?

thanks and regards

manoharan

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

WE19 is used to create Test idocs.

Once the idoc is generated,copy the idoc number and process it using BD87.

Regards,

Babul.

0 Kudos

hi

i need to send ny idoc out of ecc6, for that i should receive a message which states " IDOC sent to sap

program or external system". but now i am receiving " idoc saved sucessfully but cannot or should not

be sent". pleasle help me in answer this question

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to carry out necessary ALE Configuration(Such as Creation of Partner Profile etc) before creating the idocs using WE19.

Cheers,

Hakim

0 Kudos

hi

is this ALE configuration specific to any message or idoc types used because if i use message type

FLCUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA iam not getting the warning message. in this case the required

message is displayed( idoc created sucessfully and sent to sap or external system).

regards

mano

0 Kudos

whatever message type u use, u need to configure the necessary ale config like partner profile creation(we20) etc to successfully send the idocs.

Cheers,

hakim

0 Kudos

Hi,

Except partner profile all the ale settings will be same, in partner profile you need to make entry of intended message type and basic type in outbound parameter at sender system and corresponding process code in inbound parameter of partner profile at receiver system and entry of message type in distribution model is also required.

Thanks,

Asit Purbey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make correct entry for sender port and receiver port as well as sender partner and receiver partner.

Thanks,

Asit Purbey.