Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have the values fit in one page - smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am working on smartforms. I am facing a problem, that is for one purchase order there are many line items, the line lines should not split across pages.

For eg:

for the item 4, half of the description is in the first page then its continuation goes to the second page.

That is not the way i want. suppose if the wholes values does not fit in one page it has to move to the second page , but if the value is able to fit in the first page then it can be displayed in first page otherwise it has to move to second page.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joseph,

This is exact place where PAGE PROTECTION can be used.

In the attributes of the tables, there will a tab OUTPUT OPTIONS. There will a check box for PAGE PROTECTION. Check that and it will take care of the row split across pages.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

hi ravi,

thanks for ur reply, i am working on the SRM environment instead of tables , section is used, and the check box for page protect is disabled how to enable it.

0 Kudos

Hi Josephine,

it's better to encapsulate your linetypes into a folder.

The folder also has a page-protection checkbox which can be activated.

Regards Olaf

0 Kudos

the page protection check box is disabled, can u tell me how to enable it.

0 Kudos

I think you copied a predefined smartform for PO. In that cases the old table layout is taken, so page protection is not possible. To achieve page protection you will have to redesign the table and loop part, then it will work.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the page protection checkbox is disabled,then we can create a folder in the main area of the table and check the page protection for the folder and put the line item details with in that folder.

This will solve the problem.

Thanks,

Vamsi.