cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have scenario where in for selling one product, three sales employees (E1,E2.E3-partner funt) are involved jointly

so that in sales order i have to give them commission at item level

I have maintained condition record (vk11) for all partners

when i am creating sales order , individual commission is not getting calculated for each partner (E1,E2....) , instead for that condition type its searching record by taking SP in consideration /

please guide me how to achieve this.

Do i need to make some setting in condition type or some other place?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the key combination of sales employee only and assign that key combination in the access sequence and the access sequence in the Discount condition type. and maintain conditon record

Secondly , configure the Partner determination procedure at sales order item level , because that sales employee E1 , E2 ,E3 has to be there at item level in the sales order level. As the Sales employee partner function is not there so that is the reason system is picking KUNNR (sold to party)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not see sales employee field to create new table

I have added sales emp in allowed field.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have added sales employee feild then create the condition table with that key combination only and assign it to the access sequence and assign the access sequence to the discount condition type and maintain conditon record . and then create the sales order .

You have to do partner determination at item level also . by assigning the sales employee partner function.

Then your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried every possibilty but i could not get the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for me it looks that what you did is not sufficient.

As far as I understood you extended the field catalogue and added the sales employee to the field catalogue and table KOMP.

SAP HELP:

If you want to use a new partner function, such as a selling

agent (E1) you have to create a new partner function (E1) and a

new data element (ZZVRTE1) in Customizing.

Then you need to fill the new field from TKOMP with the data you are using this is done in user-exit MV45AFZZ/ userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomp.

In your case it is a select on the partner E1/E2/E3 and you move it to the field ZZVRTE1.

Finally you need to double check that the field is mapped in the access sequence.

On header with one sales agent per order it is very easy.

You need to check two with your programmers one if you need three fields (ZZVRTE1) in TKOMP. Also check if you need to use TKOMP I guess it would even work with TKOMK.

Good Luck.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check correctly wheather you have done your customization correctly or not

Firstly check wheather the sales employee feild is available in KOMK / KOMP structures or not. If sales employee feild is there then it is O.K or else you need to maintain the feild in KOMK / KOMP structures. So just check in SE11 for KOMK / KOMP structures wheather the Sales employee feild is available or not.

Another option is assign a new sub-routine in the requirement feild for that discount conditon type telling that whatever sales happens by the sales employee so much percentage has to come to Discount condition type. So with the help of the technical consultant , create a new sub-routine and tell him to write the program in that sub-routine and assign it in the requirement feild for the discount condition type.So that what ever sales happens based on the sales that percentage will flow to that discount condition type

But the first option itself will work , by maintaining the conditon record . This is for the alternate solution

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you guys , I ll look into above option and get back to you