Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minor SAP-SCRIPT Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am facing a problem in the print preview of an Invoice.

There is one window named TITLE for which I am using the WRITE_FORM FM in the print program passing the element of that window and the window itself.

This window has different Text Elements under which there are different Standard Texts written for each of them.

On debugging I can see the sy-subrc value = 0 (after the FM WRITE_FORM ) but in the print preview I am not able to see that Particular window. I dont know what's the reason ?

I have had copied my new form from the already existing one along with the print program and everything.

Rest all th ewindows are coming properly.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Debug again your problem and see if there's a condition that's preventing your window to popup. flags, IF, etc.

Regards,

viraylab

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In case you are using using traditional sap scripts pls check if the adjacent window boundaries are not overlapping. incase they are then data though being visible in debug is not appear in preview.

regards

pragay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have mentioned that you have pass the window and the window itself,what do you mean here actually bcz there is only 4 paramters to be passed

EXPORTING

ELEMENT = 'TEXT1'

FUNCTION = 'SET'

TYPE = 'BODY'

WINDOW = 'MAIN'

So here you r passing only the window.

check out the paramters that you are passing i hope there must be some problem in passing the parameters properly in the print program.

I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy