cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing assigned purchasing group of a cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to change the assigned purchasing group of a shopping cart to a different purchasing group, the shopping cart is completed (approved at all levels).?

Regards,

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

is it transferred to backend / follow-on document created? Then No.

Otherwise yes, but a new WFl should started again

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow on document is not created, it is purchaser's worklist after approval by financial approvers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

then click on change button and go ahead..

Daniel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per standard purchaser also can edit the cart or BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI helps to edit the cart.

but it product category is linked with purchase group because the system determines the purchase group depends upon the settings.what is the necessity to change the purchase group.Any specific reasons?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The requester by mistake assigned a different purchasing group and now the user wants it to be changed.

I was looking for any function module by which the purchasing group can be changed, so that the cart is available for new purchaser's work list.

Regards,

Madhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Correct me if i were wrong . The system only determines the purchase grop right depends upon the product category responsiblity. This FM BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP . can you do testing in quality .

regards

muthu