cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in imported object

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In integration repository i have developed my design time objects, also i have imported an IDOC in

imported object and used it in my scenario. so far things are good. today suddenly i am seeing there is

no imported object node in my Software component. can someone tell me what would be the problem?

if i need to import one more IDOC now, how is it possible? since imported objects node itself is missing.

thanks and regards

manoharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To import from SAP system check my answer in here:

Since you are not able to see the already imported object then it might be the case that someone has deleted the same....even if you do not the check the "Import from SAP" tab then too the already imported objects should exist.

Regards,

Abhishek.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoharan,

Restart the J2ee engine. Your connection is not broken but sometimes like this happens. Today my mapping objects disappeared . However i just closed all the windows and again logged on the system and lo it was there....did not need to start the engine. Sometimes such strange things happen for which there would be no answers

Regards

joel

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open your SWCV (Double click) and see if the option Allow import of IDoc and RFC is allowed is enabled.

Only if that option is enabled in the SWCV you will be able to import.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the software component version, if the radio-button for "Import of IDOCs and RFCs permitted"

is selected or not.

Some one might have chosen the Not to be imported option.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana