cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM setting the target system for j2ee engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I've installed SAP J2EE Engine 6.20 cluster and I need to configure SDM for it. In SDM Gui I've added a SAP J2EE target server type, and set

user:Administrator

password:...

hostname:localhost

and port:2078 (Application node Server port).

After this the lamp is still red(near configuration tab), and can not deploy, receive

this message:

<i>

1) Error loading archive

D:\buildtool\project_ear\b2b_moeller_cbi.ear

(server side name is: D:\buildtool\project_ear\b2b_moeller_cbi.ear)

com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduFileException: The information about the development component

found in the SDA D:\buildtool\project_ear\project.ear is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing

-

</i>

Can you tell me how to configure the target system?

Or any related docuemnts?

Thank you

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was trying to deploy my ear file "crm.b2c_ashish.ear" from SDM. after seleting file when I click on Start for deployment I am getting below error. I checked SAP MMC console all service and all nodes are freen. but I am not able to deploy or undeploy any ear file everytime I am getting error for J2EE cluster.

If some one has any solution for this kind of problem pl. give me solution. I am new in CRM ISA developer field. I am learning how to make ear file and deploy it through SDM.

Thakns in Advance.

Ashish Patel.

Deployment started Sun May 14 14:24:50 PDT 2006

=========================================================

Starting Deployment of crm.b2c_ashish

Aborted: development component 'crm.b2c_ashish'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'400.200605141307':

SDM could not start the J2EE cluster on the host dgntisa! The online deployment is terminated. JStartup Framework is not able to deliver an information about the cluster control instances! Please check the status of the J2EE Engine

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).STARTUP_CLUSTER)

Deployment of crm.b2c_ashish finished with Error (Duration 3250 ms)

=========================================================

Former Member
0 Kudos

my fault,

i used SDM for 6.40