cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find class loader for component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I developed a prototype netweaver mobile 7.1 application for laptop.

When I start the application I get the following messages in the console view in nwds:

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:06... ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (Console Log) has been added to the !

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:06... ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (<null>) has been added to the /!

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:06... ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (<null>) has been added to the !

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:06... ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (<null>) has been added to the /!

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:06... ...g[setEffectiveSeverity(int severity)] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The effective severity for the Log <null> has been changed from 0 to 500)!

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:06... ...g[setEffectiveSeverity(int severity)] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The effective severity for the Log <null> has been changed from 0 to 500)!

PerfTimes : loadNativeLayer: loading jperflib failed. no jperflib in java.library.path

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:12... ...stractDeployableObject.getClassLoader [Thread[Thread-2,5,main]] Error: Cannot find class loader for component sap.comtcmobilecfswdmodel

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:12... ...stractDeployableObject.getClassLoader [Thread[Thread-2,5,main]] Error: Cannot find class loader for component sap.comtcmobilecfssysmsg

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:12... ...stractDeployableObject.getClassLoader [Thread[Thread-2,5,main]] Error: Cannot find class loader for component sap.comtcwd~dispwda

Apr 14, 2009 10:22:12... ...stractDeployableObject.getClassLoader [Thread[Thread-2,5,main]] Error: Cannot find class loader for component sap.comtcmobilecfsagentfmk

2009-04-14 10:22:14 ... [/System/Security] (com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.auth.spi.MasterKeyManager:setMasterKey) Thread: Thread-2 Fatal: Master key already set to different key

Now my questions...

Why did the framework not find the class loader for those components ?

What about the other information in the message...I think it isn't good that I get a Fatal Information.

I would appreciate any helpful information.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

thanks for your hint, but unfortunately the information in this thread didn't lead me to a solution of my questions.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Does your client lauch despite these errors?

iF YES then these messages i guess are just given by the child class loaders when they try to load the

respective jars.

Hope thsi helps.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

today I got precisely the error as desrcibed above. The error actually occurs, when one tries to launch the client by hand:

after starting the application from NWDI, the first six lines appear

Apr 20, 2010 4:23:25 PM ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (Console Log) has been added to the !

Apr 20, 2010 4:23:25 PM ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (<null>) has been added to the /!

Apr 20, 2010 4:23:25 PM ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (<null>) has been added to the !

Apr 20, 2010 4:23:25 PM ...ing.APILogger.LogController[addLog()] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The Log (<null>) has been added to the /!

Apr 20, 2010 4:23:25 PM ...g[setEffectiveSeverity(int severity)] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The effective severity for the Log <null> has been changed from 0 to 500)!

Apr 20, 2010 4:23:25 PM ...g[setEffectiveSeverity(int severity)] [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: The effective severity for the Log <null> has been changed from 0 to 500)!

and nothing else happens anymore. If one starts the client window by hand, the rest of the error message appears, but the application is not available.

best regards,

Jochen

Edited by: JochenGruber on Apr 21, 2010 8:04 AM

g_srivastava
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please have a look on this thread might be helpful in your search.

Link[Thread|;.

Hoping you resolve your query soon.

Have a best day ahead.