cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex engine integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have EP 6.0 SP 14 & VC Patch 6 SP13 installed and integrated. I wanted to integrate the Flex server + builder with the visual composer. Have anyone done this earlier? Can some one point me to any user guide for the same?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

on this version VC with Flex is only available for a handfull of pilot customers. The first version to be available in GA is VC04s SPS8, which comes into rampup in June.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the response. I have seen this message earlier. But what i wanted to know is how were people doing earlier to this?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

with the VC nobody has done that before we buitl a prototype. For this integration also the VC had to be changed (quite significantly.

As far as I know there is a book planned which is going to deal with using Flex/Flash as UI for any kind of SAP systems. Perhaps this might help, once it is published (with SAP Press).

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

And again without spelling mistakes, I hope:

With the VC nobody has done that before until we built a prototype (in January 2005). For this integration also the VC had to be changed (quite significantly indeed).

As far as I know there is a book planned which is going to deal with using Flex/Flash as UI for any kind of SAP systems. Perhaps this might help, once it is published (with SAP Press).

Mario