cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type:crosscompany replenishment delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How is the movement type in a replenishment cross company delivery (VL03N) filled in, how is this determined (LIPS-BWART)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement type will be determined from the scheduline catagory its 641 in case of stock transfer..and this has assigned to NN- Replenishmnt w/o MRP (VOV6)

Item catagory - NLN , Sch line cat - NN , the same you can check in VOV5 Scheduline determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the delivery does not have schedule lines. but it does indeed automatically generates a movement type.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Cross company replenishment delivery is initiated by cross company STO that is purchase order and not sales order

Hence here the movement type is not triggered from schedule line settings as suggested by other friends

Only for sales orders the movement type will get triggered from schedule line settings

This is done thro hard coded MM settings in SAP

For intracompany STO system will always take 641 movement type

For intercompany/Cross company STO system will always take 643 movement type

Even 101 movement type is similar GR for a purchase order

These are automatic movement types

I think it is hard coded not possible to define or change in customization

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

depending on my goods receiver, I get most of the time 643, but sometimes I get 645. This I find very strange

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the difference between 643 and 645 movement types

643 Goods issue for a cross-company stock transport order (Shipping)

It is used only for cross-company stock transport orders with SD billing and invoice. The quantity is withdrawn from the unrestricted-use stock of the issuing plant. No stock in transit is created here. In the second step, the goods receipt must be entered in the receiving plant. If a purchase order item is flagged as a returns item in the stock transport order, you can post the goods receipt of the returns in the issuing plant with movment type 673.

Possible special stock indicators:

E

645 Goods issue for a cross-company stock transport order in one step (Shipping)

Unlike movement type 643 when a goods issue is posted using movement type 645, a goods receipt line is generated automatically 101). If a purchase order item is flagged as a returns item in the stock transport order, you can post the goods receipt of the returns in the issuing plant with movement type 675.

Possible special stock indicators:

E

Depending on the goods receiver this movement type changes This puzzles me too

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement type is determined based on schedule line assigned to replenishment delivery item category. You can find the assignment in VOV5. The movement type is assigned in schedule line customizing (VOV6).

Regards,

Marcin