cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in reflecting changes to Org structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one report to display the Staff Contact details using query. The query makes use of the logical database PNPCE. Whenever there is any change made to the org unit of any employee, that is the position of the employee is changed from one org unit to another, then it keeps reflecting in the previous org unit for quite some time and then is reflected in the new org unit.

However in PPOME_OLD, it can be seen in the new org unit.

Can anyone please let me know how this can be remedied, that is whenever the change is made, it should be reflected in the new org unit (through the report) immediately without any delay.

Thanks and Regards,

Pinki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see the changes immediately in IT0001? May have something to do with your integration.

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The change occurs immediately in IT0001.

It is not reflected in the reports however.

Thanks and Regards,

Pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the selection date in the report. Basically the LDB will group all the Org ID as of key date to make it available in the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What fields are you selecting in the query that are not updated?

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The date that i am selecting is 'D today' from the dropdown menu.

Can you please let me know this a little more in detait and I am complete beginner in HR.

Thanks and Regards,

Pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your date seems fine, but could you find the technical name for the field that is not updated?

(You get the technical names by rightclicking on the field groups/field heading.

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kibo,

Thanks for the reply. When the query is run by any manager, the query fetches the contact details (it0002 and it0006 details) of the employees reporting to him. However when one person is shifted from his org unit to any other org unit,then that person continues to be in the prev manager's report (all ohter details like it0001) for about 3 to 4 days and then the change occurs.

In the selection field, i have the normal selection screen for the LDB PNPCE (no value is entered) and two more fiels :

Employee Status (3 - active) and Adress Record type (1).

The value of these fields do not change....

Can you please tell me how to check which field is not getting updated?

Thanks and Regards,

Pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then this is not an AdHoc issue, but may be a portal issue.

Do you see the same in MDT (Manager Desktop in R/3).

Sorry that I misinterpreted your problem. I cannot help you on this one then.

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kibo,

Thanks for the reply. However when i run the same report from the back-end, it gives me the same error.

So can you please help me with this?

Thanks and Regards,

Pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand you corectly, I don't think it's the query itself that is the issue - it is the selection of the employees in you Object and Data Provider. This is unfortunately outside my area. Hope you find an answer and sorry I cannot be of any help here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is occurring for the standard reports also.

Thanks and Regards,

pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is something getting stored in the buffer ? if it is a portal based report, try to check the portal settings on storing history etc...

b/r

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running the RHINTE report