cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing Crystal report in client computers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got this error message -2147206460 Crystal Reports Activex Designer invalid directory. any idea guys how can i fix this. I tried using Crystal Report viewer in the server and its working perfectly.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On installing the addon , there i a folder ceated in c:\ SBO -Addon ,pls check whether this folder must be accesible throuogh all client .Also try on client machine with superuser login i.e manger login and then start the addon.

rgds,

Premraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one of my client using SAP 2007B version  ,the crystal report working fine in SAP SERVER  but its not working in clients systems its showing "crystal reports ActiveX designer invalid directory"  if any one know the solution please help me on the same .

Note: I have tried above mentioned points but issue not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael Litiatco

Keep the .rpt file in the shared directory in server which is accessible from client

you need to link the .rpt fine from each client in SAP and load it into crystal addon

This should fix your problem Michael

If you still have problem try following

set the printer correctly to the default printer, is the printer accessible from your client

Try setting these with some administrative priviliges in your os

try using manager login in sap

Hope your problem is fixed, let me know

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Thanks for the reply. I already try the instructions you've given but when i try to preview the report nothing happens. The report itself does not show. What could be the problem? the error is not prompting anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael Litiatco

is your report working on SAP from server machine or it only works on Crystal Report on server machine

IF your report is working on SAP server then, the problem is on sharing the .rpt file with client

Place the .rpt file in shared folder whichi is accessable from all the clients then use that .rpt file in SAP CR addon and update it

updating the path from each client system SAP towards shared .rpt file

do you have any firewall installed, try disabling within your network and check

This should Fix your problem

make sure the printer is shared and correct printer is set as default printer

if possible give a test print page from client to make sure the printer is online

Regards

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem already solved. thanks

Edited by: Michael Litiatco on Apr 23, 2009 3:45 AM