cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Message in application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing an issue when using Universal Work List and Guided Procedures in EP 7.0.

A Warning message is getting displayed on the screens as ' Another administrator is currently customizing this application. If you want to customize, please restart the application later and try again'.

SAP replied in OSS message saying that "that this message is coming from the Webdynpro code in the application and this is not a standard message at SAP end"

Any suggestions regarding this are most welcome.

Regards

Bindu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu,

You can check whether any user has opened and not closed it properly. If someone has opened the UWL for editing and not closed it properly. If you are calling a web dynpro application from the UWL, and still that application may be opened.

You can check in System administration-> monitoring -> Objects locked.

Still if you are not able to get any clue, you can try restarting the server, if it is not a problem.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Rama

Thanks for your reply

i will explain indetail...

i have installed the portal CE 7.1 freshly.

when for the first time who ever user logs in then it wont be getting displayed.

when any second user and susequent users logs in then it is getting the warning message displayed as i mentioned above

can we handle the same in webdynpro app which we are using for UWL for GP workflow.

Please reply back

Regards

bindu

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Sorry for the late reply. If still the problem is there, try like this.

We used to get this type of exception for an RFC MODEL.

If the error message is from your WD applicaation then sure you can handel it.

As for as I understand, the problem is when you are closing the application then the session is not disconnected properly. Try to close the session programmatically.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (0)