cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD as XI request message - doesn't works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have a File-to-IDOC scenario with ack working good. I see ack in sxmb_moni as submessage.

I need to have acknowledment as separate message, and save some data from ack message to file.

First, I go to execute this steps: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/a1b46c4c686341e10000000a114a6b/content.htm

For the sender port I use value SAPC2D, wich has been used in my IDOC coomunication channel to send IDOC to CRM.

At the partner number I enter " * ".

At partner type I enter "LS".

Then I add this record and save the data.

If I must see ack messages separate in sxmb_moni now?

Then I create data type, message type, interface and mappings from ALEAUD01 to my message and interface.

Then I create Communication channel for file receiver, receiver determination from CRM-system component with interface ALEAUD.ALEAUD01 to my FILESYSTEM-component.

Then I create Interface determination from CRM-system component with interface ALEAUD.ALEAUD01 to my interface using interface mapping.

Then I create Receiver Agreement using created above communication channel.

And so, it doesn't works

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends, I have solved this problem using SAP Note 1276077 !

Former Member
0 Kudos

The settings in IDX_ALEREQUEST doesn't takes effect

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDX_ALEREQUEST should work

in receiver partner no: use partner no maintained in CRM system for sending ALEAUD message type to XI...that means partner no for which you have ALEAUD as outbound parameter...in WE20

IDX_ALEREQUEST is the only thing that needs to be configured

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done this step and it doesn't works I have the ack as submessage yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I need some steps to apply this settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

What is the error message did you get? or you just don't get the IDOC sent to the partner?

In order for the IDOC sent out, you need to schedule RBDSTATE program in the background, or run it manually from SE38.

Regards,

Lim...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I know. I don't have any errors, I don't have acknowledgment message separate in SXMB_MONI, I have it only as submessage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, could you help me !

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

As a temporary solution, have an outbound ABAP proxy to send the aleaud idocs using RBDSTATE program.

Steps, create a proxy for aleaud.aleaud01 interface in backend using sproxy transaction.

IN the execute_asynchronous method, SUBMIT the RBDSUBMIT program which triggers the ALEAUD idocs to XI system.

Write a ZProgram which calles this proxy class=>method and schedule this Zprogram as background recurring job(Say every hour or so).

IN XI system, have the configuration and repository ready with ALEAUD as the source interface and some other interface to receive your ALEAUD idoc messages.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not ABAPer, and haven't got any ABAP guys near