Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI ALL, oss notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i need to implement 392091 oss note, but when i search this note in service.sap site the solution it has given is as follows.

1. import support packages.

2. Source code corrections.

3. Correction instructions are not available as the changes are quite comprehensive.

so, my first question is where and how i have to import support package. i have downloaded the support package on my PC. From PC to SAP, i need suggestion.

second question is, where is source code for this oss note.

third question, how will i get correction instructions.

please try to answer or ask somebody who has already done this as early as possible.

thanking you all for the help.

regards

raj

5 REPLIES 5

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi raj,

just go to SNOTE and implement the note.

if any problem then post ur problem here..

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

0 Kudos

dear abul this is not an easy problem. please read what problem i am facing while implementing.

snote can be applied only if all conditions are fulfilled.

it is not easy. please read the questions properly.

0 Kudos

hi raj,

just downloaded the note in my system and checked the docu.you need to apply the support package.Could you plz check with ur BASIS regarding this support package..

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Ideally, unless you are a BASIS person, you should NOT be applying a OSS note or a Support Pack. Especially SUPPORT Pack might change quite a few programs.

You have transaction called SPAM to do this. You can look at all the support packs from here.

Again, I suggest you to get this done by a BASIS person.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer this site:

Maybe it helps you.

http://www.sappoint.com/ossnotes.html

Regards,

Gayathri