cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to select CC during runtime based on condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario, where I need to select the CC during runtime, based on valu of a field in outbound interface. I know, conditional receiver determination. Is there a way to conditional CC determination . Here all CCs belongs to same business system.

Regards,

Reyaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

> I have a scenario, where I need to select the CC during runtime, based on valu of a field in outbound interface. I know, conditional receiver determination. Is there a way to conditional CC determination . Here all CCs belongs to same business system.

>

> Regards,

> Reyaz

Your conditional receiver determination is itself your CC determination

Since your receiver determination is linked to your interface determination and also your Receiver Agreement (your CC is part of the receiver agreement) the correct channel will be picked.

Also in case you have the same receiver, you can have multiple interface determinations and its corresponding Receiver agreement (interface + CC combination).

In case you have only 1 Receiver and 1 interface determination, then in this case you will have to use the same CC and code dynamic configuration to dynamically populate the parameters.

Let me know what option you are looking at

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay,

I didnt get the thought that, combination of Interface and reciever BS will point to specific CC.

Regards,

Reyaz

Answers (0)