Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED OF WM - QM- PP integration flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI every one

Can any one will explain me mm-wm -qm - pp integration

i want when material will is taken mm to wm

101--902-917--- but here i want partial acceptance like 100 qty in migo and then 80 qty in UD then where the partial material will go as 80 will go to 922 .

and then with help of PCN we will take to bin

explain me the process of partial acceptance.

guide me in this regards as early as possible .

reply as early as possible .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesub,

As I understand, you want to create partial UD for the given GR quantity. When QM is active, system automatically creates an inspection lot for the GR quantity. When we go for UD for this inspection lot, sytem will ask the break up of full GR quantity. It doesn't allow you to post UD for partial quantity.

When you post the UD, eg out of 100 GR qty, 50 is posted to blocked stock and 50 is posted to unrestricted stock, system creates two posting change notices, each for type for type of stock posted along with material doc posting. One can create the transfer order for these PCNs, and confirm.

I hope this will satisfy your query.

Regards,

Sudhir Dahake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

ok but if i want to go pice by pice wise them what seting we have to do and

what are the moment type we haev for this

as 50 will go to UNR

and 50 will go to block

with which momement type

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Keshub,

When you carry out QA11, then the movement types are determined in IM first iteslf.

So for Q - UNR it is 321 &

for Q - Blocked it is 350

Now you make these decisions in QA11 stock posting screen and then save the documents and the system will determine the relevant WM movement types (if you have set the interface up ) and post the quants.

Now please note that in case you are making a partial lot usage decision ( some to ur, some to blocked and so on), then the auto TO functionality will not be carried out. Please refer to OSS note 965094.

You can set up your interface in LE-WM-Interfaces-Inventory management -Define movement types- Assign WM Movement Type References to IM Movement Types. Here you first assign your IM mvt to a ref WM mvt type.

Then in next step you can define the behaviour of your WM mvt type in LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management ( say you want to create a PCN or a direct TO creation and so forth ).

In the next step, you will have to specify what are the ref mvt types supposed to carry out the posting changes in LE-WM-Interfaces-Inventory management -Define movement types- Define posting changes.

You will have to define these new WM mvt types.

This will complete your flow.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will just brief out the solution what you are looking for.

1.After good receipt you can take material in quality area i.e 917 storage type if QM is active.

2.Quality person will take usaage decision (QA11) ,in this he can accept

-Full qty

-Partial qty

-reject full qty

3.After taking usage decision system will post PCN. This PCN will be converted in to TO immediately if you are accepting full qty.

If you are doing partial acceptance then you have to go in LU04 & create TO.

4.For this whole exercise you have to set up respective movement type set up.

5.Whenever you clear material through UD ,system will create TO having two lines.First line will show shift of material from 917 to 920 & from 920 to destination bin.

Please refer my answer on this in earlier threads.

This will put you on right direction.

Regards,

Prashant