Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Queues - problem

ashok_kumar24
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on PI - ABAP Proxy to JDBC Scenario. The database is SQL Server on the legacy system. The interface was running fine till last week. Now I am getting a problem in the Queues.

When I checked SMQ2 I got an error like " SQL Error while accessing the database table".

I checked all permissions on the database table and everything is fine.

I tried registering and activating the queues. But still the error persists.

What could be the problem for this.

Thanks

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check XI tablespace SAP<SID>DB. Basis team could help you with that. Do you have proper archiving and deletion job in place.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I too faced this kind of problem in my earlier interfaces thats due to the memory problem.

Try to drop the table and re create the table in the database once again.

I hope this will surely solve your problem.

Thanks

Hamja

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my reading goes right then if you DROP a table all It's contents are erased and hence the corresponding space released.....now when you re-create the table you have no entries and whole of the space is available to get filled....hence the scenario worked for you.....but my Question is what about the lost data....is it recommented to DROP the table or is it better to increase the existing table space so that no data is lost??

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our case there is problem with the threads which are used to connect to the table internally and those got locked. thats why we are forced to drop the table.

Thanks

Hamja

ashok_kumar24
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

The same table is accesssed by many other applications which are running fine without any issues.

This particular problem is arising due to the Queues.

If this error is due to the memory the same problem should be the case for other applicatons also.

Can someone help on this.

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in that case..If you are working in Dev environment ..can u pls try to drop the table and test ..

i hope it shud work..

Thanks

Hamja

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked these two threads....give the same solution though:)

Regards,

Abhishek