cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a business scenario, in which we have three sales orders PI1, PI2, PI3. We have one single delivery D1 and one single InvoiceI1 for the three sales orders. Now when the price master gets updated, the Invoice prices also gets updated accordingly by clicking the u201Cupdateu201D key in regular cases.

In a special business scenario, PI3 is a special type of sales order out of the three sales order in which the prices shouldnu2019t change for a specific period even if we update the invoice by clicking u201Cupdateu201D key in invoice.

So we require a process by which we can go for updation in prices in Invoice I1, without prices of PI3 getting changed while we update the invoice I1 by Update Key. Can someone guide please?

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I'm following your requirement correctly, of the 3 order types you need one of them to not get pricing updated right? Should be possible via managing copy control order to billing document.

Try this:

-- go to transaction VTFA & locate the order/billing document type where you want the pricing to not change

-- drill down to item details

-- in Pricing Type assign D (copy price unchanged)