cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a scheduling agreement created in MM in ME31L for subcontract process .

Delivery schedule mentioned for first two line items are 5/07/2008 .

Deliver schedule mentioned for 3rd line item is 02/08/2008 .

Due to this different requirement dates, always delivery split happens .

Regarding this , I request you to clarify below points .

1. I understand these delivery schedule were mentioned when this scheduling agreement was created . Afterwards there is no updating happened for delivery schedules .

Afterwards many deliveries have been generated with reference to these scheduling agreement , user is creating delivery every month with reference to this scheduling agreement . I mean how it is possible to create many deliveries with one schedule date .where as in SD , we need to update schedule lines always.

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your explanation I understand that you are not delivery schedule exactly as it is designed, so all you need to do is to create on delivery schedule line with a maximum quantity and keep posting deliveries against that one schedule line. Once the delivery date is passed, system will allow you to post as many deliveries you wants as long as that total delivered qty doesn't exceed the delivery schedule qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Even though I mentioned same delivery schedule for all the line items in scheduling agreement , still delivery spliting is happening for line items while creating delivery in ME2O .

I have changed delivery schedule in ME38 .

can I request you to help me to fix this issue pls . user wanted it to be single delivery .

Thanks In advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have source list maintained for a material with scheduling agreement and the MRP relevent indicator 2, then the schedule gets changed for every MRP run if there is a change in requirement.

In item details of Scheduling agreement you can in which zone the MRP should change schedule line.

Regards

Antony