cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Schedule in Scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scheduling agreement created in MM in ME31L for subcontract process .

Delivery schedule mentioned for first two line items are 5/07/2008 .

Deliver schedule mentioned for 3rd line item is 02/08/2008 .

Due to this different requirement dates, always delivery split happens .

Regarding this , I request you to clarify below points .

1. I understand these delivery schedule were mentioned when this scheduling agreement was created . Afterwards there is no updating happened for delivery schedules .

Afterwards many deliveries have been generated with reference to these scheduling agreement , user is creating delivery every month with reference to this scheduling agreement . I mean how it is possible to create many deliveries with one schedule date .where as in SD , we need to update schedule lines always.

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Even though I mentioned same delivery schedule for all the line items in scheduling agreement , still delivery spliting is happening for line items while creating delivery in ME2O .

I have changed delivery schedule in ME38 .

can I request you to help me to fix this issue pls . user wanted it to be single delivery .

Thanks In advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If user is O.K with that you can ask user to change the schedule date so that you can avoid delivery split.. The other way is do the rescheduling using t.code V_V2 so that quantities will be reconfirmed based on the priority and availability of the material..

i hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In any scheduling agreement you will find two schedules i.e Forecast and JIT schedules. the schedules you have at JIT can be converted into deliveries. As per my understanding if you have only one schedule then you can create only one delivery.Generally these schedues will be uploaded automatically if you are using IDOCs..

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

In MM, SAs are made to purchase goods from Vendor. Now The dates you have mentioned are SA creation dates. They can be used for a long time till open quantities exist. Afterwards we may change, price, quantity, validity period etc in SA and use the SA for longer time.

We dont need to change schedule lines. schedule lines are maintained in ME38 and we have to release

SA from Me35L

Thanks

sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent information !

I understood what you have mentioned .

Just I need your clarifications for my below queries to fix this issue .

There are 6 line items in this scheduling agreement .

For 3 line items , delivery schedule date is 02/08/2008 . for another 2 line items, delivery schedule is 05/07/2008 . due to this different delivery schedules for line items in scheduling agreement . whenever user creates delivery , delivery split is happening .

In order to avoid this problem , can ask user to change delivery schedule for another 2 line items to 02/08/2008 from 05/07/2008 . ?

If user change this delivery schedule for this line items , is there any ramification in anyway ?.

Thanks In Advance