cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item does not match schdule line ( program error ) message no . V1427

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Item does not match schdule line ( program error ) message no . V1427 .* This is the message I am getting when I am trying to display a quotation through VA23 . From here system exits the transaction .

As per my observation , when I compared VBAP and VBEP tables, there are 2 items in VBEP table with schedule lines but the same items are not present in VBAP table. User says he tried to delete these items because there is no quanity , Inspite of that these items appear in VBEP table .

The document is a reservation document where in schedule line category does TOR and availability check.

I checked various related notes - 442831 , 401463 , 389687 etc . These are quite old notes and I am in release ECC 5.0 .

What is the best way as this doc has nearly 30 items and nearly all of them have quanity confirmed .

Please provide your valuble inputs ...

Regards

Raghav..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

Review note 1042287. This could solve your issue.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I did not find anything relevant to the issue I am facing in the note you have specified. Can you please help me out here how these are correlated.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing my sap_appl level is SAPKH60401 which is higher than the level defined in the note,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error occurs due inconsistency on the database.

some Item is in table VBEP, but it is missing from table VBAP. This is

what is causing the error message.

To avoid to store inconsistent data in the future SAP has suggested to activate BADI_SD_SALES. PLease check whether BADI_SD_SALES.is active or not

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the help. Can you tell me where to activate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Below are the steps to check

Transaction SE18

Definition name: BADI_SD_SALES

Menu: Implementation -> Overview

double-click on implementation: IM_CORE_CHECK

Now you will get an overview on the methods.

check whether implementation IM_CORE_CHECK is active or not.

If not Press the change button and activate

looking at the your system pack level this should be active. If it is active then the inconsistency must be modified directly at database level through Z report.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me what exactly BADI_SD_SALES is ?

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry saw your message late. Thanks for the steps. Yes its active at my end, What is the Z report that is to be run and where should be run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

For report you should log a oss message to SAP. Normally for these kind of errors SAP will send you a report to you directly.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am facing the same problem and found out that BADI_SD_SALES was not activated earlier. Now I have activated it to prevent inconsistency in the future as per suggested. However I need to correct the sales order which was created earlier. Could you please advise what is the reindexing/correction program to be used?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Raghav,

Did you find a solution for this as even my release is ECC 6 and facing the same issue but the notes i found were for previous releases.

Regards,

Nitin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS note 442831

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi