cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this question....

What is SAP TAO?Where can i find material for learning TAO?

thanks in advance.

Ramya Shenoy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

I had once attended a demo of a testing tool by hp and that is where i came across this , the best words that can describe tao is its capabilities to rapidly generate test components for SAP transactions and how they are composed in executable test cases using SAP Quality Center by HP. Particularly useful in process tests for critical processes like order-to-cash.

Regards

joel

PS: Did not provide links already enough has been given in the thread.

Edited by: joel trinidade on Apr 14, 2009 1:06 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have SAP TAO installed and our having issues with using the UI scanner.

Every time we attempt to run the UI scanner, we receive the message that all other windows should be closed & it does not proceed any further. A popup message initially appeared that said "a script is trying to attach itself to this window - proceed?". We turned these notification messages off by going through the settings and disabling it. However we are still having the same issue after we disabled the popup from appearing.

We would really like a contact from SAP to help us out regarding this or contact us directly.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very less info on this subject

But one search on SDN itself can help. Check this link for your reference - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?query=sap+tao&cat=sdn_all

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos