Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN COST BREAKUP IN PRODUCTION ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiiiiii Experts,

I need your help regarding an Issue:

Issue:

In my production order plan cost is for example 50 and actual cost is 100.Plan cost ic coming through standard costing(cost estimation).Now when I go to Production order through CO03 to see cost---->analysis then it shows me both Plan and actual.

Then i want to see the breakup of the plan cost.As soon as i double click on the plan cost column it takes me to the details of actual cost. i.e when i double clik on 50 it shows me the break up of 100.

Please help me to short it out.

Regards

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But are you not getting the cost element wise breakup for both plan vs actual when you drill down to Analysis in Costs for a particular production order?

Further, for also refer the Origin Column of the Analysis. It provides you the material, the activities.

What else do you want.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh

You can only drilldown to the actual costs in the Analysis report.

To view the plan values in full you need to navigate as follows "Goto -> Costs -> Itemization or Cost comp structure".

regards, Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Elaine,

As you suggested cost component structure tell me the break up component wise.

For example,

Say, my Plan cost is 12200,

when I go to cost component structure

It tells me that 200 is material cost and 12000 is my labour cost,

But it does not tells me for which material the cost is 200.

If labour has worked for 300 min. and rate/min is 40 rs. the it does not shows under labour cost this break up.

Is it possible to get this break up some how?

Regards

Brijesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

In case of analysis of materials in itemisation, in the material master please maintain 'Material Origin' in the Costing 1 tab.

Trust this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

If you know the Raw Materials that are used for that Product which is manufactured (you can find the list in BOM), go to the respective Material Masters and in Costing1 View, select the check box "Material Origin".

Now come to CO03, Go To Cost Analysis, Itemization. Now, previously what you have seen is Rs.200 for material cost. Now, go for "Change Layout" and select the "Material" field. You will be able to see the split of Rs.200 into different Materials consumed.

Pls revert back for further explanation...

Srikanth Munnaluri