BATCH MGMT - DURING DELIVERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am very new to batch management.

I have created two batch number

Batch 1 : 10 qty

Batch 2 : 10 qty

I have created sales order for 20 qtys & created delivery for the same.

While doing delivery in the batch split Tab I am able to view

Batch 1 :20 Qty

how to get the batch split in delivery such that it will display both batch numbers with repective qty

regards

Arun prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in the batch split tab of the delivery document, you will find 3 batch determination buttons: new, change and display. click anyone of them to view the alternative batches. what will result depends on the settings such as for sort criteria and batch search procedure.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jonathan,

Yes agreed, but my requirement is that the system has be display two batch number with respect to the delivery quantity.

example: Delivery order quantity = 20

in, BATCH SPLIT tab, it has to show

Batch 1 = 10

Batch 2 = 20

can i know how it can be achieved

regards

Arun prasad

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check weather batch is determined or not in delivery if not then check in the below path

Logistics - General-Batch Management-Batch Determination and Batch Check-Activate Automatic Batch Determination in SD-Activate Automatic Batch Determination for Delivery Item Cat.

Automatic Batch determination check should be there for delivery item catagory.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, arun.

there are certain pre-requisites for some desired results. if you wish for the batches to be automatically determined, you must activate automatic batch determination as mentioned above. you also must have set up a batch search strategy using VCH1.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun Prasad,

Try to maintain Delivery Item category determination IMG u2013-> LE --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define Item Category determination in deliveriesu201C as

LF(Delivery Dcoument Type) --> NORM (item category Group) --> CHSP(Usage) = TAN

CHSP - Batch split (Maintain it for your delivery document type)

2. TAN item category has to be activated for Automatic Batch determination

path IMG --> LG --> Batch Determination and Batch Check --> Batch Search Procedureallocation and Check Activation --> Activate Automatic Batch determination in SD --> Activate Automatic Batch determination for sales order items

Activate indicators for TAN item category (Maintain it for your Item Category)

3. Allocate automatic Serach procedure/ Activate check

path IMG --> LG --> Batch Determination and Batch Check --> Activate Automatic Batch determination in SD --> Activate Automatic Batch determination for Delivery item categories

Enter your sales area + sales document type +search procedure + Activate u201CCheck Batchu201D indicatoru201D

Activate indicators for delivery item category - TAN

Then try

Regards

Sathya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer

I need to activate the Batch status management & qty proposal to blank in star type

thank you so much

regards

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun prasad

Can you explain in detail what is to be changed?as iam also facing the same problem in MTO Scenerio.

Thanx in advance