cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red traffic light occuring while updating RG1 sales materials documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am getting red traffic lights while updating RG1 .

What are the possible reasons for this indication??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The red traffic light during RG1 updation can occurs during updation with classification keys when the classification key RMA is not updated. Take the material getting the red light, and check the material document with which 101 or 561 has taken place. Against that material document number update RMA in J1i5. Than you will be able to update other classifications.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Simple concept of RG1 register is to record the material flow of Manufactured items as these are Excisable items, it also gives the available stock of Manufactured saleable materials.

Now first thing is all the items u manufacture, means goods reciept from production order should be recorded in RG1 register (Update the RG1 register through classification RMA-RECIPT FORM MANUFACTURING), this creates the available stock in RG1.

Now when u sell the same item, again you have to update the RG1 register, it creates the out entry from the register and reduces from the available stock from RG1 register.

In ur case available stock in RG1 is less and u are trying to reduce the stock from RG1 register, so it is giving you red traffic signal.

Solution - First create the In entry in RG1 register through classification RMA and then do this out entry from ales document it will be perfect and will not give you the red traffic light.

Enjoy!!!

Cheers!!!

Vineet Baweja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you vineet for your inputs ,

but as i pointed out , i have cases where in the updated reciept qty is more than the sale qty to be updated

still an error occurs. Does this have something to do with the dates as well ???

pls tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please declare the material with its form in table J_2IRG1BAL.

Steps-

1)Goto SE16 put the table name J_2IRG1BAL

2) Maitain entries for Material Plant and Form.

now again check J1I5.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether you have updated Receipt entry prior to updating Issue entry ?

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes in some cases ... the receipt was insufficient ... that was sorted out ...

but in some other cases inspite of sufficient updated stock the system throws an error .

Pls tell me what could be the reason for this ??

Regards