cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to interpret IDoc interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a File to multiple IDOC scenario. I have change the IDOC occurance by creating ED.

I have developed everything but the following error is coming during my end to end testing.

Unable to interpret IDoc interface

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj Says..

I have change the IDOC occurance by creating ED.

Hi Raj,

Since you have changed the IDOC occurrences by creating an ED so you have to make sure that IDOC and ED has been used properly in your scenario.

1. MM = use ED

2. IM = use original IDOC

3. ID = use original IDOC

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies....The problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

I had the same issue. I used the modified IDOC structure(External Definition) in mapping, but when I select the original interface in Interface mapping I am not able to get the message mapping name.

regards,

sri.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Interface mapping, select the Inbound interface as your idoc interfaces.(ex. ORDERS.ORDERS05), not the one in which occurence is changed. Becaused, occurence change has been done on data type level not on messageinterface level.

Try the same and let me know.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Integration Directory/Interface determination, you must use the real Idoc defination rather than your interface pointing to the modified XSD. It doesn't prevent you from using the mapping that generates multiple Idoc.

Regards

Siddhesh

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change IDOC occurence while doing Message Mapping.

And also check Interface determination in ID. Dont Change in ED.Use actual IDOC.

Thanks.