cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating responsible person from HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1-Can anybody tell me, how can i replicate the employees in HR as my responsible peron for projects.

2- How can i bring some user defined values in the dropdown of user fields in wbs screen.

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

In Project System you can add Person Responsible by using following menu path in SPRO

Project System>Structures>Operative Structures>Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)>Specify Persons Responsible for WBS Elements

Now you can add various peron responsible for wbs.

Also you can add person responsible by using SAP EASY ACCESS menu which is as follows

SAP menu >Logistics >Project System >Project >Current Settings >OPS6 - Specify persons responsible for WBS elements

You can defined user fields by using following menu path in SPRO

Project System>Structures>Operative Structures>Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)>User Interface Settings>Create User-Defined Fields for WBS Elements

Click on new entries

Now 1st you have to enter "Field key" which must be 7 char. then fill the required fields which you want to see in the WBS Element, in "User Field" tab.

There are two types of user fields 1)General Field 2)Numeric Field

Hope this will be useful to you.

Regards

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1.There is no way of replicating the list of HR person in person responsible. I was having the same requirement , but however configured it manually (copy-paste using "ctrl y") in OPS6.

2.In order to activate dropdown you have to implement the enhancement CNEX0001. You can see this in SMOD. Use the Function Module EXIT_SAPLCJWB_001 for drop down in operative WBS.There are other exits available for Netwroks,standard WBS, standard networks.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx a lot all.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1-Can anybody tell me, how can i replicate the employees in HR as my responsible peron for projects.

U can use partner functions tab for WBS where u can mention person responsible from HR dept. Check it out in SPRO >Project System > operative strucures > WBS > define partner function.

2- How can i bring some user defined values in the dropdown of user fields in wbs screen.

U hv to implement a BAdi ' WBS_USER_FIELDS_F4' Take help of ur abaper to implement it.alng with the badi u hv to use user exit CNEX0001 component EXIT_SAPLCJWB_001 as mentioned by Sarang.

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Apr 14, 2009 8:48 AM