Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Needed on 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently we are using the BAPI 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' for the Receipt of Non Excisable Material. We need information on following points.

1. In T158G table Currently We are having transaction code 'MB01' against the GM_Code : 01.Now we want to change it to 'MIGO'. We want to know, how to change it and also is their any effect of this change on current transactions running with the BAPI 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE'. If yes then kindly provide details of that effect.

2. Also we are having Receipts of Excisable Materials. Currently We are Capturing Excise Invoice through Transaction Code 'J1IEX_C' against the Purchase Order. After that Capturing GR with reference to EI through Transaction Code 'MB01' which updates all the excise related tables. Now we want to use BAPI 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' for the Excisable Materials also. As we found that this BAPI is not having any Excise related fields. Kindly Suggest the Solution how we can update excise related tables after GR done through the BAPI 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' as similar thing performed by transaction code 'MB01'.

Regards,

Ectiger.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check out OSS note 520813. It states:

15. Question:

How can I determine the transaction code that is used by BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to create the corresponding material document?

Why does the system carry out the posting using an 'older' transaction code instead of transaction MIGO?

Answer:

The BAPI uses the T158G table to determine which transaction code is to be used.

The BAPI is available as of Release 4.5. Some transactions, for example transaction MB01, still exist in Release 4.6. Since there is no difference in the continuous program components, it is irrelevant whether you use transaction MB01 or transaction MIGO to carry out the posting.

2) No Idea!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Thanks R K for the answer but I have already checked this code & is not helpful.By the way my requirement is different please refer my question again and help me..

Regards,

ectiger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check out OSS note 520813. It states:

15. Question:

How can I determine the transaction code that is used by BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to create the corresponding material document?

Why does the system carry out the posting using an 'older' transaction code instead of transaction MIGO?

Answer:

The BAPI uses the T158G table to determine which transaction code is to be used.

The BAPI is available as of Release 4.5. Some transactions, for example transaction MB01, still exist in Release 4.6. Since there is no difference in the continuous program components, it is irrelevant whether you use transaction MB01 or transaction MIGO to carry out the posting.

2) No Idea!

0 Kudos

Thx for the answer of my first question.My another query is that how to use following definations for updation of excise data

1. 'MB_MIGO_BADI'

2. 'CIN_PLUG_IN_TO_MIGO'

Regards,

ectiger.