cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying EAR : TLDs not found?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I encountered this error while trying to deploy an EAR using the NWDS for Netweaver CE 7.1.

C:\usr\sap\MIT\J00\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\deploy\work\deploying\ohs.ear1239681726594\convertwarfile\FCKeditor.tld (The system cannot find the file specified)

I doublechecked the WAR inside the EAR file, and I found that the TLD is indeed in the WEB-INF directory of the WAR. This is the correct place to put it, yes?

Should I reference to it in some other place? or should I move the TLDs to a different directory?

Thank you for your assistance,

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185706
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

are you sure that you have onlu one FCKeditor.tld file in the WAR?

I'd sugegst to check and leave only one copy of the same tld file.

Best regards

Bojidar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, bojidar.

No I don't think there are multiple copies of the TLD in my archive. I suspect the problem lies on the fact that I imported the WAR from my tomcat deployment instead of building the archive directly from the Netweaver Development Studio. Some SAP specific deployment descriptors probably wasn't there.

I have switched to trying to deploy directly from the NWDS though, and although I still haven't managed to deploy successfully, the problem is now different. I'll post about it in another thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is caused by incomplete deployment descriptors. We have since switched to importing our application to developer studio and deploying from there