cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colored text in webdynpro screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to have colored text in the webdynpro screen. I am using formatted text view, but there is no color option and also I want buttons to appear big, but there is no option of height for buttons, it would be great if you could let me know how to do this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can change the appearance in the button properties in two ways.

- The button 'design' can be changed from standard to emphasized, pervious and next.

- You can add an icon on the button next to (or instead of) the text. Select an icon from the pre-defined catalogue under the 'imageSource' config.

Refer . (Answer by Phil).

Thanx.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra Prabhu,

How to have colored text in the webdynpro screen. Use the property design of the UI Element to use the standard set of designs/colors available with WebDynpro.

I want buttons to appear big, but there is no option of height for buttons Use the property "Design" of the button. Also, use the width and height property to set the size of the button.

Hopw it helps.

Thank you,

Sharath MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharath,

Thanks for your reply - I dont have a blue color option in the colors

Buttons - There is no height option in webdynpro ABAP.

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra Prabhu ,

There are limited colors with the text view(property - SemanticColor). But, if you would need to have color for a particular column then you can use cellDesign which provides more color options.

Note: CellDesign is for the WD table columns.

Regards,

Sharath M G

former_member40425
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have ABAP support pack level <=13 then only You can create button in big size.

For Your reference you can go for following link.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the buttons check out this link -

Regards,

Lekha.