cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in file content conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

My requirment is that I am to place a file to different ftp location based on the file name.

how to achieve this in configuration as in my interface there is no transformation so IR part is there.

Please help me out

Thanks

Jaideep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope u r file strcuture would be same even though u have different name and placed in different folder.

If so ---> IR --> One IM_Out - MM1- IM_in

If each filename has different structure then u have different IM_out2 -- MM2-- IM_in2

Moreover u need to configure differfent FTP Adapter as the path for folder is different, and this sender has to in-coroperate differrnt file content conversion

any more queries??

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venkateswarlu Srinivas,

Thanks for quick yours response. I think i couldn't explain the requirment properly.

my requirment is

one sender multiple receiver

Based on trhe file name picked from sender , I am to direct the file to different receiver communication channel.

Thanks

Jaideep

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do in reciever determination based on Condition of file name you can choose different reciever which will go for interface determination and reciever communication channel.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u specify whether it is FILE TO FILE

If sender is FILE as u said u have to pick file from different folder based on name then u have to individual adapter for that to poll , FTP Adapter cannot dynamically change it's folder path based on filename

So it cannot be One Sender --Multiple Sender , it becomes different scenario all together.

If u r Destination is one u can say Multiple Sender -- one Receiver

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

I have done reciever determination based on field value in a file.

I am not sure abt file name.

Can u clarify more in that.

Thanks

Jaideep Baid

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venkateswarlu Srinivas ,

As i told u may i could n't explain my requirment properly.

It is one sender multiple receiver.

Picking from one location and redirect it to different location based on file name.

Ys it is File to File

Thanks

Jaideep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well u pick file from one Folder Sender Filenam1 / Filename2 / Filename3

Now hope u all have the file structure as same but different filenames only as above

So u can use on Sender File Adapter to pick ---> One MM1 to reach target

Using Advance option in Sender Adapter u can select file name , use Dynamic confuguration to get filename in the payload

After that based on the filename u do the mapping , but u have to use 3 different reciver file adapter

to keep the file

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venkateswarlu Srinivas ,

In my interface there is no mapping (as it is flat file)IR part.

Thanks

Jaideep

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you specified that in reciever determination you have done based on feild value..whats that field value contains?

Regards,

Chandra

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> hi Venkateswarlu Srinivas ,

> As i told u may i could n't explain my requirment properly.

>

> It is one sender multiple receiver.

> Picking from one location and redirect it to different location based on file name.

>

> Ys it is File to File

>

>

> Thanks

> Jaideep

the easiest solution is as below;

1. Write a java mapping which will put all your input payload to one node and in another field store the file name using dynamic conf.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/WholePayloadtoaXML+field

2. Create a dummy BPM. Which will just receiver/send the created message from above

3. In the receiver determination add the multiple receivers, and using the condition editor and xpath route the messages.

4. In the interface determination (of the recv. det BPM to Target sys) now assign a java mapping which will read the payload which was written to a single field from the above mapping of point 1 and write that out to the outputstream + set file name via dynamic conf.

you all all done

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep,

Has the problem solved?

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep,

which solution have you proceeded?

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here I have assumed that u dont get the file name in the message payload.In the sender File adapter

File Name: *.xml

set the adapter specific message attributes---check this

if the parameter FileName under this is checked the source File Name will be present in the header of the XI message .this name can then be acessed by a code written in the function and the value can be used according to the requirement(in ur case for determining the receivers).

You can use an enhanced receiver determination to have a mapping program determine the receivers of the message dynamically at runtime.

Detail description is given in this link:Link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]

let me know to help u write the UDF.

thanks and Regards,

Kubra Fatima

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take one extra field in Target Structure and load the file name in that and in receiver determination use context routing.

Thanks.