Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI date in VL06F

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Why VL06F does not capture the field "actual GI date" in the screen "list of outbound deliveries"? Customer is not willing to dig into the specific delivery no. In that case, should Z-report to develop?

Pls advise. Thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VL10F again and execute the report. Now press +"Cntrl + F8"+ and check whether the "Goods Issue Date" field is flowing under the tab "Hidden fields".

If so, block that field and click on the "left arrow" and save. Now retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thx. I have tried it but no date reflects the actual GI date. It seems odd. Any ideas?

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy

What u have asked about is VL06F and what Mr.Lakshmipathi has replied is about VL10F

So what he has suggested is you will not find those fields in VL06F

In VL06F in the initial screen there is an option for planned GI date and actual GI date

If you input Actual GI date there you will get the list of deliveries with actual PGIed date in the subsequent screen

If you input Planned GI date there you will get the list of deliveries with plandl GI date in the subsequent screen

Planned GI is picked from delivery document

You can see the difference once you have some deliveries deviating from planned GI and actual GI

Hope this clarifies your doubt

Regards

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Yes. But the report does not show the actual GI date in the screen "list of deliveries". I have tried selecting all the dates. Any thoughts?

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

You are correct

In t code VL06F in the initial screen after inputting the data in the subsequent scrren which is opening the GI date refer only planned GI date and not actual GI date

That means the report picks up data based on planned GI date

The problem will come for only deliveries where the planned GI date & actual GI date differs

So i think picking up this report based on actual GI date has to be achieved with the help of ABAPer

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

This VL06F is meant for only pending orders status report.

Sudheer

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

But it can also shows the deliveries which are have been PGI. That's why I wonder the report cannot capture the actual GI date.

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, cathy.

use table LIKP and look for field WADAT_IST, which is for actual goods issue date. you can use SE16 or devise a query using SQVI.

regards.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

Many thx. But, any reports for end-users' operation? U know, they are not the system development staff.